KEC Implementation Series 2022: Engaging Academics
This interactive online session explored the opportunities for, and the challenges around, engaging academic colleagues in knowledge exchange. A variety of speakers shared insights from research and practice. In addition, participants shared their experience and worked together towards solutions during a focused breakout session.
Missed this event?
Catch up on key webinar outcomes here:
– Dr Julie Bayley (Director of Research Impact Development, Director of Lincoln Impact Literacy Institute), University of Lincoln
– Sarah Jackson (Director of Research, Partnerships and Innovation) and Dr Saneeya Qureshi (Head of Researcher Development and Culture), University of Liverpool
– Michael Kitson (University Associate Professor in International Macroeconomics, Director of The Cambridge MBA, Assistant Director of the Centre for Business Research, and Fellow of St Catharine’s College), Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
– Dr Mark Rushforth (Associate Director of Enterprise and Innovation), Lancaster University
– Dr Ariadna Tsenina (Policy Researcher – Knowledge Exchange Concordat), Universities UK
– Greg Wade (Policy Manager), Universities UK – Chair