KEC Implementation Series 2022: Defining What ‘Good’ Looks Like
This interactive online session explored the variety in ‘good’ KE and discussed some of the approaches, tools and services which can help to deliver ‘good’ in different contexts.
Our panel of speakers offered perspectives on what ‘good’ looks like for different types of KE activities and partnerships, as well as discussing some of the enablers behind this. In addition, participants explored some of the challenges around defining ‘good’ in KE during a short breakout session.
Missed this event?
Catch up on key webinar outcomes here:
- Webinar Agenda
- Webinar Presentations Summary
- Breakout Session Summary
- List of Resources and Further Reading
– Dr Danielle Beswick (Senior Lecturer, International Development Department), University of Birmingham
– Katie Stote (Project Officer, Engaging Students in Knowledge Exchange), University of Plymouth
– Shelley Breckenridge (Business Engagement Manager), Interface
– Fariba Soetan (Policy Lead for Research and Innovation), National Centre for Universities and Business
– Shivaun Meehan (Konfer – Stakeholder & Communications), National Centre for Universities and Business