KEC Implementation Series 2022
This autumn, we are pleased to host the KEC Implementation Series – a peer-learning initiative comprising four monthly webinars.
This series will bring KE specialists together to reflect, share good practice, and explore the next directions in relation to some key KE challenges facing HE providers today. In doing so, we hope to support our signatories in taking the next steps towards building solutions and implementing their KEC priorities.
At these interactive sessions, members of the KE community will be able to:
– Hear reflections and insights from a variety of speakers (such as researchers, sector leaders, funding bodies and institutional representatives) and learn from peers in group discussions.
– Share experience and good practice with other colleagues in a relaxed setting.
– Browse the webinar support materials sharing additional insights, case studies and recommendations.
– Take part in breakout sessions to identify next steps for solutions, contribute to collective resources, and connect with colleagues across the UK.
Our events are free and open to anyone passionate about knowledge exchange.
WEBINARS IN THE SERIES:
– Measuring Non-Financial Impact – 14th September 2022, 2PM – 4PM
– Engaging Academics – 12th October 2022, 2PM – 4PM
– Defining What ‘Good’ Looks Like – 9th November 2022, 2PM – 4PM
– Aligning KEC With Institutional Strategy – 7th December 2022, 2PM – 4PM
Registration now open
The KEC Implementation Series 2022 is led by Universities UK and funded by Research England.